Monday, December 29, 2008

Here is the latest on Britney Spears who is jodhpur currently with mumbai dance choreographer Sandip Soparrkar.

He, remember BT told you, had put the pop diva through her paces in her new music video Womanizer, and has now become her friend. Britney, who had heard enough about the attractions of Rajasthan from her father and friends to chuck all plans of spending New Year in
LA and fly down to India, is excited to be here.

Rajasthan is an amazing place,” she told BT, “and I feel like an Indian princess in this ghagra-choli with gold work that Sandip gifted me.” Plus, there’s the Rajasthani cuisine which has struck the right spot with Britney’s tastebuds. “I love the dal baati churma, I believe it’s typical Rajasthani, it’s also very oily... but I’m on a holiday — so let me enjoy my days.” As for speculation of the two being in a relationship, the singer was not very forthcoming. “Sandip and I have decided to spend New Year together. I wish the media would not probe our relationship till we wish to bring it out in the open,” she said. Which could mean anything. Or nothing at all if Jesse Randhawa, Sandip’s favourite dancing partner, is also with them in Jodhpur.

No comments: